Title: Security

Hello.
I have 3 questions. Help would be very nice.

1.
How to set up simple authentization for users, so that only users in some table in database are allowed to connect, but guest is disabled. I only want to protect InitialContext from unknown users. What happens if jboss is using JAAS and client is not? Is client allowed to connect?

2.
Plus additional question.
Suppose :
EJB1 ---> EJB2 --> EJB3 ---> DB
EJB4 ---> EJB5 --> EJB6 ---> DB
I would like to make avaliable to public only beans EJB1 and EJB4. How?

3.
Plus additional question
EJB9 (session) ---> EJB10(session) ---> EJB11 (entity)---> DB
EJB9 creates new EJB10, EJB10 looksup EJB11 and does something. After transaction is commited, i have EJB10 floating around, since i can not remove it within transaction.

bye and thanx