On Thursday 15 March 2001 23:30, you wrote:
> Thomas Hagedorn wrote:
> > > Suppose :
> > > EJB1 ---> EJB2 --> EJB3 ---> DB
> > > EJB4 ---> EJB5 --> EJB6 ---> DB
> > > I would like to make avaliable to public only beans EJB1 and EJB4.
> > > How?
> >
> > Don't publish the Home and Remote interfaces of the beans you'll keep
> > inside. Without interfaces noone can connect to the beans.
>
> Not really. Interfaces could be downloaded from the server.

How will this work ? I provide a port and a host for jndi-lookup (or a Url
to a jsp), but no remote login t the server.

tom
--
THETA - Consulting
Kommuniktionsanalyse - Anwendungsentwicklung - LINUX-Systeme

Thomas Hagedorn                 Tel. 07231-472108
Rainstr. 12                     Tel. 0172-7642398
75217 Birkenfeld                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jesus inside - where do you want to go forever ?