That makes sense, but its too bad that the original principal is lost.
Perhaps EJB2 needs the original caller's principal to verify the user has
permission to execute a particular method. I am referring to programmatic
security constraints and not the declaritive EJB constraints.

I don't see a simple (or difficult) way of providing both restricted bean
methods *and* programmatic constraints.

jim