On Thu, 15 Mar 2001, Jason Mawdsley wrote:

> I have some questions with which I could not find answers for in the
> archives.
>
> Weblogic has a logging API that you use to log to Weblogic.  Does JBoss have
> the equivant?
>
> It seems that the console, file, and GUI logging are only for JBoss Server
> logging, not for EJBs
If you write to System.out, it does show up in the logs (I believe at Info
level?).

Obviously, this isn't good enough for a lot of purposes. Have you looked
at log4j?

> Thanks
> ----------------
> Jason Mawdsley
> Software Designer
> Macadamian Technologies.
>

> --

Dan Christopherson (danch)
nVisia Technical Architect (www.nvisia.com)

Opinions expressed are mine and do not neccessarily reflect any
position or opinion of nVISIA.

If you're a capitalist and you have the best goods and they're
free, you don't have to proselytize, you just have to wait.
-Eben Moglen