On Thu, 15 Mar 2001, Jason Mawdsley wrote:

> > > It seems that the console, file, and GUI logging are only for JBoss
> Server
> > > logging, not for EJBs
>
> > If you write to System.out, it does show up in the logs (I believe at Info
> > level?).
>
> > Obviously, this isn't good enough for a lot of purposes. Have you looked
> > at log4j?
>
> I have heard of log4java, but I don't really know anything about it.
> I do know it is on Jakarta, and I am looking at it now.
>
> It seems that System.outs from within my EJBs are not re-directed to the log
> file.
> Is this they way it is supposed to work?  Or do I have JBoss configured
> wrong.
I thought they went to the log, I may be dead wrong there, though.

> --

Dan Christopherson (danch)
nVisia Technical Architect (www.nvisia.com)

Opinions expressed are mine and do not neccessarily reflect any
position or opinion of nVISIA.

If you're a capitalist and you have the best goods and they're
free, you don't have to proselytize, you just have to wait.
-Eben Moglen