Snjezana Peco [http://community.jboss.org/people/snjeza] created the discussion

"Re: broken jboss tools - generated maven seam project?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/570977#570977

Lars,

I have reviewed your screenshots. screen11.png shows mavenprj-ear which
contains pom.xml, but the project that you have attached doesn't contain
pom.xml.
I see Maven build errors, but those errors happening because workspace
resolution doesn't work for a flat layout project. You can ignore them.
A Maven EAR project can be built by rightclicking *-parent project and calling
Run As>Maven clean, Run As>Maven package. You can deploy *-ear.ear file
(archive) from the EAR-s target directory or deploy the project using JBoss
Tools deploying actions in the Servers view.

Could you additionally attach your configuration:
Help>About Eclipse SDK>Installations Details>Configuration using the "Copy to
Clipboard" button?