Snjezana Peco [http://community.jboss.org/people/snjeza] created the discussion

"Re: broken jboss tools - generated maven seam project?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/571062#571062

> the "application.xml" of the xxxx-project is still incomplete (no modules,
> see below)

You have to open the pom.xml file of xxxx-ear project and change the
generateApplicationXml element from false to true
That won't be necessary when the fix for
https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-4809
https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-4809 is included in the build.

> I still can't build the .ear - project ("could not find artifact
> org.mygroup:xxxx:war:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT", as before)

You can build the ear project by rigth clicking xxxx-parent and calling Run
As>Maven clean, Run As>Maven package.
m2eclipse 0.12.x doesn't support workspace resolution for a flat layout project.

If you still have issues, please attach your xxxx* projects.