Let's suppose you have a Project object you want the instance of a
particular Publisher that job is configured for... then you can:

MyPublisher = Iterables.filter(p.getPublishers().values(),
Predicates.instanceOf(MyPublisher.class));

I hope this helps.

BR,

Emanuele Zattin
-I don't have to know an answer. I don't feel frightened by not
knowing things; by being lost in a mysterious universe without any
purpose — which is the way it really is, as far as I can tell,
possibly. It doesn't frighten me.- Richard Feynman