My aim is that *all* plugins that need to store credentials would use this
plugin as the store. The type of credentials is an extension point, and you
ask for credentials of a specific type, so ssh-slaves would define its
credential type and store/retrieve from the central store... Other plugins,
if they depend on ssh-slaves, will have access to the ssh credentials type,
and by depending on cloudbees-credentials, can then access the store also