In my case I need at least access to ssh slave credentials to open an ssh
tunnel for selenium remote controls, or maybe even to the established
connections stored within ssh-slaves pluginImpl, if they can be used to
create tunnels.
But it seems currently I would need an extension point in ssh-slaves in
order to access its active connections safely.
@Stephen: would you accept such an extension point in ssh-slaves? Or would
you rather have me read the credentials from the plugin you mentioned above?

Cheers,
D'