2012/8/15 shai bhur <shai.b...@gmail.com>

> Hey Nicolas,
>
> Finally... I was able to successfully run the maven release - THANKS a lot
> for your help!
>
> Few questions:
> 1) during the attempt to release the plugin i had to increase the plugin
> version and its currently at v:1.2, is there a way to delete tags 1.0,
> 1.1, 1.2 so i can re-release it with its real version -1.0?

sure you can (http://nathanhoad.net/how-to-delete-a-remote-git-tag) or just
don't spend time and look at 1.3 for next one :)

> 2) when will it be available to download and installation from the update
> center?

some hours. Depends on a periodic task, ran every 8 hours afaik

> 3) who is responsible to update the wiki and announce that this plugin is
> released?

you have to update the wiki (but the plugin-info header) with changelog,
etc. Announcement is also automated ... in some hours :D

> 4) when will the wiki page be updated with the plugin info header?

some hours :D

5) if you could find the time to install this plugin, i will really
> appreciate your feedback on it.

can't promise, so much things to do before vacation next week :-/