Hi Nicolas,

I can see that the plugin info header changed and that the wiki announces
my plugin. But I can't find it in the update center...
The plugin is located here:
http://repo.jenkins-ci.org/releases/org/jenkins/plugin/templateWorkflows/
I can't find it in the update center json file: http://ftp-nyc.osuosl
.org/pub/jenkins/updates/update-center.json

Who should I contact regarding this issue? Or should I just wait?

Thanks,
Shai