(replies inline)

On Tue, 09 Aug 2016, fkp...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi,
> will there be any support for Xbuild ? so that a combined java & c# plugin
> can be built?
>
> if so, I'd like the hp automation tools plugin to be built on that and i'll
> write the Jenkinsfile.

I'm not clear on whether the XBuild plugin currently supports Pipeline. I'm
open to installing plugins in ci.jenkins.io if they provide utility via the
Pipeline DSL.

As of right now however, we have zero Windows-based agents
(https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/INFRA-606) but that support is planned in
the near future.

Cheers
- R. Tyler Croy