(replies inline)

On Wed, 31 Aug 2016, Daniel Beck wrote:

> > Also, all install graphs seem to have a hardcoded minimum Y value of 10000
> > installs ??? way above that of most plugins.
>
> That's an interesting observation. Anyone else has comments on this? This was
> a contested issue between Gus and me as well, so feedback on this would be
> appreciated.

The problem, IMHO, with non-relative graphs here is that the Y-axis scales
upwards but not downwards, which makes less popular plugins look a *LOT* less
popular.

For example:

<http://cloudbees-plugin-site-staging.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/structs>

Which scales up to 50k, versus:

<http://cloudbees-plugin-site-staging.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/openstack-cloud>

If the latter link had a relatively scaled graph, you would notice that it's
doubled in installs over the past 5 months or so; that's cool information
that's obscured here.

- R. Tyler Croy