Laurent is right. This is *not* a support tracker.

Also, please use the users list next time to try and get help...

2016-09-20 14:41 GMT+02:00 Laurent Malvert <laurent.malv...@gmail.com>:

> This is not an issue with the plugin. It's an issue with the subversion
> implementation invoked by the client and not being able to switch to the
> new repository format. As you mentioned, your server is using 1.8.
>
> Either migrate the repository to 1.9, or use a 1.8 client and this would
> solve your issues.
>
> Helpful refs:
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33257448/subversion-
> 1-9-2-invalid-filesystem-format-option-addressing-logical
> https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/30942047/fisheye-
> unable-to-recognize-the-svn-repository---unable-to-make-progress.
> https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/30942047/fisheye-
> unable-to-recognize-the-svn-repository---unable-to-make-progress.
>
> Please don't tag your request as critical. It's only critical for you and
> not for all users of this list. Thank you.
>
>
> On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 1:37 PM, Irfan Sayed <irfu.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> Just wanted to check , if current latest version of subversion plugin
>> supports SVN version 1.9
>>
>> i am referring this : https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/
>> display/JENKINS/Subversion+Plugin
>>
>> one of our project is using SVN version 1.8. the moment they upgrade to
>> 1.9 , getting following error :
>>
>> ERROR: Failed to update file:///D:/Test
>> org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E180001: Unable to open an 
>> ra_local session to URL
>> svn: E180001: Unable to open repository 'file:///D:/Test'
>> svn: E125006: 'D:\Test\db\format' contains invalid filesystem format option 
>> 'addressing logical'
>>
>> please let me know if this is the issue with subversion plugin. Appreciate 
>> your early response.
>>
>> regards,
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Jenkins Developers" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to jenkinsci-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/ms
>> gid/jenkinsci-dev/CACGLCJbaXiA4N-7Rky8WmqCbAkzFvWo41iNMC28k3
>> N-C%3DaJTkQ%40mail.gmail.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CACGLCJbaXiA4N-7Rky8WmqCbAkzFvWo41iNMC28k3N-C%3DaJTkQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Laurent Malvert
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Jenkins Developers" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to jenkinsci-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/
> msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CAB4s0Q6ZoLB%2BeLGSOViAZ6vn%
> 3DRV1%2BFSSpvtxQgtHfBVykh2UBg%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CAB4s0Q6ZoLB%2BeLGSOViAZ6vn%3DRV1%2BFSSpvtxQgtHfBVykh2UBg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to jenkinsci-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CANWgJS5jCEbH5EcgYX__sDhAsw063OPBjEuO0QzPkNp-g3f4BA%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to