This is not an issue with the plugin. It's an issue with the subversion
implementation invoked by the client and not being able to switch to the
new repository format. As you mentioned, your server is using 1.8.

Either migrate the repository to 1.9, or use a 1.8 client and this would
solve your issues.

Helpful refs:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33257448/subversion-1-9-2-invalid-filesystem-format-option-addressing-logical
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/30942047/fisheye-unable-to-recognize-the-svn-repository---unable-to-make-progress
.
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/30942047/fisheye-unable-to-recognize-the-svn-repository---unable-to-make-progress
.

Please don't tag your request as critical. It's only critical for you and
not for all users of this list. Thank you.

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 1:37 PM, Irfan Sayed <irfu.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Just wanted to check , if current latest version of subversion plugin
> supports SVN version 1.9
>
> i am referring this : https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/
> display/JENKINS/Subversion+Plugin
>
> one of our project is using SVN version 1.8. the moment they upgrade to
> 1.9 , getting following error :
>
> ERROR: Failed to update file:///D:/Test
> org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E180001: Unable to open an ra_local
> session to URL
> svn: E180001: Unable to open repository 'file:///D:/Test'
> svn: E125006: 'D:\Test\db\format' contains invalid filesystem format option
> 'addressing logical'
>
> please let me know if this is the issue with subversion plugin. Appreciate
> your early response.
>
> regards,

> msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CACGLCJbaXiA4N-7Rky8WmqCbAkzFvWo41iNMC28k3N-
> C%3DaJTkQ%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CACGLCJbaXiA4N-7Rky8WmqCbAkzFvWo41iNMC28k3N-C%3DaJTkQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

Laurent Malvert