Hi,
In our plugin we use the getBuilders method in order to learn which
builders were active during the build and get their working files and etc.
As far as i understand - moving to pipeline has disabled it due to design
logic (one cannot simply know what went on during the build :) ) and  so
I'm looking for better solution.

Has anyone found nice workaround which doesn't involve ugly parameter
passing?

I've been thinking on simply searching for specific result files each run
but I'm not sure its the best one.

Thanks ahead.