Hi

Any plans to release new version of xUnit before PR
(https://github.com/jenkinsci/xunit-plugin/pull/49/files) is merged? :)

Basically, I'm interested in two PRs:
 - https://github.com/jenkinsci/xunit-plugin/pull/47 (it's even approved
already)
 - https://github.com/jenkinsci/xunit-plugin/pull/51 (we are running
version with this feature inside for several months already - works fine)

Both are them seems to be not risky.

Br, Alex