I know that the xUnit plugin was already adopted on 15/11/2017
(https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/jenkinsci-dev/xunit%7Csort:date/jenkinsci-dev/RROnSHD36-A/u4DcVHygAQAJ)

Jimilian, one month ago had ask news about movement on the plugin (for
example pending PRs already approved by Oleg).
In my society we are using xUnit but recently we had a blocking issue. We
already open a PR and a JIRA issue (JENKINS-50658) but from what I can see
there are not commits on the plugin since 2016 and no response to any JIRA
issue.

Maybe abayer is very busy in develop of other cloudbee plugins so if is not
a problem I would be added as co-adopter (at least) of the xUnit plugin to
manage and fix (at least) the actual approved PRs, move plugin under
pipeline, update parent pom and other minor fixes.

Best Regards
Falco Nikolas