Hello
I am Sahil Khan, I am pursuing my 3rd year engineering from Lakshmi Narain
College of Technology and Science Bhopal.I am really passionate about
Linux.I have been a keen evangelist for Dockers. I have been using and
playing around with Dockers for 2 years and also taken various sessions in
my Local City(https://www.null.co.in/profile/5878-sahil-khan).I have also
worked on some Docker-based project one of them is Documented on my Blog
which can be seen here.( http://sahilkhan.me/Dockers-Virtual-Hosting/ ).
I have also contributed and worked on some Open Source Projects on Github (
https://github.com/docker-scripts/privoxy).
I am interested to work on the project "*Improvements to the Jenkins
Acceptance Test Harness*".
The reason I am Interested in that project is that I contribute to Open
Source projects and once I was contributing to OWASP ZAP Proxy where I
wanted that the Jenkins plugin to be able to use the ZAP docker images.So
this built up my interest in Jenkins and Docker Integrations.
Looking forward to your response.