Hello,
Apologies for the late response. I was refreshing my Jenkins knowledge and
trying to test ATH as much as I can.
So I did some tests some screenshots of me using ATH inside Docker
container are shown here
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/103L4DUTqYwnWImal08fqhBkuOkRjfA7F?usp=sharing>
.
I also watched the youtube video by Kohsuke also GitHub is pretty well
Documented and that's really appreciable.

*Reports:*

   1. I ran the first test* BROWSER=firefox JENKINS_VERSION=2.73 mvn
   test.So this test ran for more than 10 hours in my system(Was not even
   completed due to power loss).*
   2. I ran the test for the Single plugin which used to run for an average
   time of about 20-30mins(May vary depending on Plugin).
   3. I also tried to write the test for own Pipeline Build thanks to*
   Kohsuke* Video still I'm not that much good with that.

*Observations:*

   1. I saw all the test and their details can be seen in logs file of
   *jenkins/blueocean* container.So I can understand how Docker sockets are
   doing their work.
   2. ATH test Suite working inside Docker is really Slow :(

I was confused with proposing of which container technology whether Docker
swarm,Kubernates or Testcontainer would be best.It's really difficult for
me to figure this out at this stage as I need a lot more time for testing
all of them and implementing them with Test Suite(But GSoC Submission
Deadline is Approaching).Also If this is successful I can also implement
the same with Test-Harness also and I would like to work on it too.If I can
figure this out then Impretty sure can easily complete the work within SoC
Final weeks.

I am looking forward to your response