Hi all, thanks for the interest and feedback! Any contributions will be
appreciated. I started a Doodle for the first coordination call, please
vote for the slots
here: https://doodle.com/poll/wsrfhzhm79xcgi2y?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Answers below:

> I would like to help as, how do I can get started?
> I could help with some stuff before, during, and after the event, simply
let me know what to do.

Lemme work on that. I could create a GitHub repo with issues for picking up.
It can be a quite good way for onboarding of new event contributors. What
do you think?

> My understanding is, we need validation from the different speakers (once
we agree on the agenda). Is this right?

Yes, we need to build the schedule and to confirm the timeslots. Will start
a Google Sheet or a Google Calendar for it.

> If I understand correctly the big picture of the day would be something
like...

Yes. More fine grain plan is in the Google Doc

> Regarding event capacity,  inside the document, It's mentioned that we
expect 300participants. ...  I guess the closest we'll be to the event and
bigger that number will be and I worry to use Zoom for that.

300 is the maximum expectation based on what we can host in Zoom. Actually
the current limit is 500 for Zoom Webinar if we ditch the interactive part
in the opening. We can also broadcast to YouTube if needed.

 > Do we already have a better estimation of how many people registered for
the contributor summit?

According to the CDF, currently we have about 700 registrations. Do not
hold your breadth, the show up rate is likely to be low (4th day of cdCon
and the specific agenda).