if it is the same instance with the agent disconnection errors, your
problem is the NFS performance, it blocks tons of threads in IO operations
that make agents cannot disconnect or connects blocking thousands of
threads, the Jenkins instance works until is collapsed by the number of
threads blocked or the amount of memory used by them. As I said in the
other email thread rid of the NFS and your problems go away, if it is not
possible, make that your NFS performs like a hard drive (+150MB/s) with
more than 100 concurrent IO operations on small files for a period of 5-10
min, if you cannot make it that NFS will not work properly with Jenkins.