Currently i use Jenkins dsl pipelines for my jobs.
This is the current format:

bitbucket projects:

application projects-> application repos -> source code
devops projects->cicd repo ->jenkinsfile and property file.

jobs: dev,qa,uat,stage,prod

All the above jobs are pipeline jobs, they checkout Jenkinsfile from CICD
Repository and does the tasks.
For all environments we have single jenkinsfile.

for dev job, we have to add scm poll of 15 mins so that the job gets
triggered if the source code changes.

the problem i am seeing is if i add polling for the source code repo using
checkout function of jenkinsfile, the job is getting triggered for the
source code changes and also for the jenkisnfiles changes though both are
in different Repos.
How do we avoid the polling for jenkisnfiles.

I tried to add "ignore from user" but it dint work, i tried to add "ignore
from paths" it also dint work.