I fixed my particular problem. It was embarrassing operator error. For the weird reading issues, I had to turn off the message pane etc. For my batch Email problem, it was an incorrect file name reference in my code. I found that out when I downgraded from Thunderbird 31 to Thunderbird 24 and the problems persisted.

However, several people benefited from Dennis' message, so even though that wasn't my issue, I'm glad I brought it up.

Brad

On 1/20/2015 10:40 PM, john.falter wrote:
Hi Brad:
With JAWS15 and Thunderbird 31.4 the pc cursor seems to work properly, but I get nothing from the JAWS cursor.

On 1/20/2015 9:35 PM, Brad Martin via Jfw wrote:
I've been running Thunderbird 24.6.0 at home for a long time now, and when Thunderbird asks me to upgrade, I politely decline because of fear of the unknown. Today at work, I installed Thunderbird 31.4.0, and I'm having some problems. But I'm not sure if I need to turn something off to make it read nicely with JAWS, or if it's just a new "feature" of Thunderbird 31. Is anybody having problems navigating the new Thunderbird versions? On a side note, I'm having some issues using automated batch files to compose messages in Thunderbird 31, and I'm not sure if this is related to JAWS or not. That is, I can't tell if text just isn't being read to me, or if it really isn't there. So in short, is Thunderbird 31 funky with JAWS 15, or is it me?

Thanks,



------------------------------------------------------------------------
<http://www.avast.com/>   

This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com/> protection is active.



--
Brad Martin
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
My Facebook page where I post online shopping coupons and deals: facebook.com/ucoupons <http://www.facebook.com/ucoupons>
My SmarterBucks signup link <http://bit.ly/1w5FCPu>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/20150121/3e1f37f1/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

Reply via email to