Hi Pardeepta,

This is supported by the flexible="true" attribute - see the tutorial at
http://jibx.sourceforge.net/tutorial/binding-extras.html#mixing for some
more details on using this. There are some limitations, and you need to
set this flag on every level of your binding where you want it to apply,
but it should meet your needs.

  - Dennis