It is easy to deploy jar files to a remote repository (e.g.
http://jibx.sourceforge.net/maven2/)

mvn deploy:deploy-file
        -DgroupId=org.jibx
        -DartifactId=jibx-run
        -Dversion=1.1
        -Dpackaging=jar
        -Dfile=<path-to-file>
        -DrepositoryId=<id-to-map-on-server-section-of-settings.xml>
        -Durl=<url-of-the-repository-to-deploy>
where
repositoryId maps to a server id in settings.xml which stores
authentication information and
url is e.g. file://... or ftp://... or ....

so:easy to add to an ant script.

Alex

btw: It is easily possible to tweak maven to fit your structure!