Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 17:17:50 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [Jmol-users] beginning Jmol website
From: "Miguel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net

> I see the file there from my ftp program, so I'm confused.  My
> page is at http://web.centre.edu/muzyka/organic/butane/simple.htm

butane.xyz does not exist in the same directory as simple.htm

Restated, this file should exist, but does not:

http://web.centre.edu/muzyka/organic/butane/butane.xyz

If you *really* think that you see it in the same directory, then check
the spelling and check the CASE of the filename (although I do not believ=
that case sensitivity should be an issue since your web server is running=

Windows).

Miguel

<<winmail.dat>>