I get different results depending on whether I view
http://propka.ki.ku.dk/~jhjensen/h2oprinc.xyz using Jmol on my computer or
on my webspage (http://propka.ki.ku.dk/~jhjensen/h2odensity.hml).

On my machine the contourlines are not filled, but on the webserver they
are.  I assume this is due to the fact that I use Jmol.jar on my machine
and Jmol.js on the webpage.

Futhermore Jmol.js seems to ignore "contourlines nofill" if I add that to
the script.

I am using Jmol 11.8.2.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Jan

The script that h2princ.xyz load looks like this:

isosurface planex plane {0 0 0 0} contour 20 color absolute 0.002 0.05
"http://propka.ki.ku.dk/~jhjensen/h2oprinc.cube.gz";
delay 3
spin y 20
delay 9
spin off
isosurface planey plane {1 0 0 0} contour 20 color absolute 0.002 0.05
"http://propka.ki.ku.dk/~jhjensen/h2oprinc.cube.gz";
spin y 20
delay 9
spin off
isosurface planez plane {0 1 0 0} contour 20 color absolute 0.002 0.05
"http://propka.ki.ku.dk/~jhjensen/h2oprinc.cube.gz";
spin x 40
delay 9
spin off
isosurface threed 0.002 "http://propka.ki.ku.dk/~jhjensen/h2oprinc.cube.gz";
color isosurface red ; color isosurface translucent 0.15
spin y 20
delay 9
spin off
color isosurface red ; color isosurface translucent 0.3
select all; spacefill 100 %babel
spin y 20
delay 9
spin off