Jennifer,

The page hangs for me on the first structure load, BUT if I wait it out, all is
OK. I missed this point in my initial check. All is well after this initial
load.

This initial hang, however, is repeated in some subsequent (no cache clearing)
new sessions. I don’t know that this is a problem, but it mirrors a behavior
that I’m seeing on my site now that I moved to GoDaddy. Since it’s not related
to local cache, I’ve been assuming that its related to the GoDaddy Name Server
DNS software. It’s irritating, but there’s not much I can do about it. I’m
spoiled because my site was on a high end service that I had to drop because of
cost/space limitations.

So I think I’m seeing this type of Name Server DNS software delay on your
page’s initial load on occasion. I just did not catch it at fist because I was
thinking that the page was already loaded. It was, but that load structure
button is loading a new page!

Are you using GoDaddy by any chance?

Otis

--