Thanks for your support!

Yes, at least it would work as expected when implementing the SPI on my own.

But as you mentioned SPI, I second-guessed, if it makes sense at all to
implement a JSON de/serializer in jOOQ.
Finally you would find yourself building a jOOCKsen JSON library!?

In my use-case using jOOQ to serialize and deserialize was quite too hasty.
Maybe a library which excels on the matter of JSON de-serialization is the
right tool.