Hi folks,

I realize that one of the purposes of JOOQ is to ensure safe datatype
conversions, and this question may be flying in the face of the purpose of
JOOQ.

I see that deep under the hood, say when communicating with Amazon
Redshift, a BigInt or INT8 is treated as a Double, and if passed a "NaN"
the value passed is treated as Double.NaN, which gets casted around and
passed into Long.valueOf, which safely converts my NaN to a 0.

I see no API hooks to disable this conversion.  Is there anything I can do
to force JOOQ to keep the NaN regardless of datatype and SQL dialect?

Thanks folks,
-Charlie