Hi Charles,

Thank you very much for your messages. I see, you've been kinda having a
conversation with yourself. :)

In order to get to the same level, would you mind starting a new
conversation again with the current state of your findings? Also, do not
yet make any assumptions about a possible improvement that is required to
jOOQ to fix your issue, prior to clearly communicating what your findings
are, ideally via a MVCE:
https://stackoverflow.com/help/mcve

For example, I have no idea how to reproduce your issue, and I'm not even
convinced that you really found a flaw or glitch in jOOQ, you might just be
using the API wrong.

Thanks,
Lukas