I have the spring datasource properties in my property file as well. But
still I am getting this error.

spring.datasource.url=jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/prepseo
spring.datasource.username=flashtools
spring.datasource.password=flashtools

spring.datasource.driver-class-name=org.postgresql.Driver
spring.jooq.sql-dialect=Postgres
spring.datasource.type=com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource
spring.datasource.hikari.pool-name=PrepSeoServiceDB
spring.datasource.hikari.initial-size=5
spring.datasource.hikari.maximum-pool-size=40
spring.datasource.hikari.minimum-idle=2
spring.datasource.hikari.idle-timeout=10000
spring.datasource.prepStmtCacheSize=250
spring.datasource.prepStmtCacheSqlLimit=2048