Hi Lukas,

I have four different micro services which is having the exact setup and I
don't see configuring the DSLContext anywhere in the @Configuration
classes. I am not sure what is missing in this service which is causing
this issue.
What exactly you need from me to figure out the issue ? I would be happy to
send the details.

Cheers,
Debapriya Patra
650.933.6852

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 12:06 AM Lukas Eder <lukas.e...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Deba,
>
> Thank you very much for your message.
>
> It looks like you have not configured any DSLContext instance from any of
> your @Configuration classes, e.g. using the @Bean annotation.
>
> I'm happy to help you further with this issue if you can provide a more
> complete example. For your convenience, we have a template that can be used
> to provide minimal, complete, verifiable examples:
> https://github.com/jOOQ/jOOQ-mcve
>
> Thanks,
> Lukas
>
> On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 8:12 AM Debapriya Patra <debapriya.pa...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I have the spring datasource properties in my property file as well. But
>> still I am getting this error.
>>
>> spring.datasource.url=jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/prepseo
>> spring.datasource.username=flashtools
>> spring.datasource.password=flashtools
>>
>> spring.datasource.driver-class-name=org.postgresql.Driver
>> spring.jooq.sql-dialect=Postgres
>> spring.datasource.type=com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource
>> spring.datasource.hikari.pool-name=PrepSeoServiceDB
>> spring.datasource.hikari.initial-size=5
>> spring.datasource.hikari.maximum-pool-size=40
>> spring.datasource.hikari.minimum-idle=2
>> spring.datasource.hikari.idle-timeout=10000
>> spring.datasource.prepStmtCacheSize=250
>> spring.datasource.prepStmtCacheSqlLimit=2048
>>

>> On Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 10:52:22 PM UTC-8, Debapriya Patra wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am trying to setup a new micro-service using spring-boot and jooq. I
>>> am able to generate the POJOs from the DB schema but when I am starting the
>>> application I am getting an error as below.
>>>
>>> 02-18-2020 22:39:48.707 | Test worker | requestId: | ERROR |
>>> LoggingFailureAnalysisReporter -
>>>
>>> ***************************
>>> APPLICATION FAILED TO START
>>> ***************************

>>> Field dsl in com.chegg.prep.seo.service.dao.BaseRepository required a
>>> bean of type 'org.jooq.DSLContext' that could not be found.
>>>
>>> Caused by:
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No
>>> qualifying bean of type 'org.jooq.DSLContext' available: expected at least
>>> 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate. Dependency annotations:
>>> {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autowired(required=true)}
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.raiseNoMatchingBeanFound(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1654)
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.doResolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1213)
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.resolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1167)
>>> at