http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/REST
On Nov 28, 2007 10:22 AM, Al-Faisal El-Dajani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Is there anybody who knows what restful resources are? and is willing to
> give a lecture about them?
>
> The more I read into Ruby, the more I hear about them. I tried to Google,
> but I don't seem to be able to understand what they are, why they are used,
> and if they can be used with PHP. So if there is anybody who is willing to
> give a lecture, I would deeply appreciate it.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Al-Faisal El-Dajani
> Phone: +962-7-79737050
> P.O Box: 140056
> 11814 Amman, Jordan
> >
>
--
Ala'a A. Ibrahim
http://guru.alaa-ibrahim.com/
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Jordan PHP Users Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/JoPHP
http://Jolug.org/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---