On Mon, Jan 07, 2019 at 05:49:59PM +0100, Roland Olbricht wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> > Look at https://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/13160
> >
> > For me its dead simple to reproduce ... Still exists in current josm
> > with openjdk 8 and 11. I am on Linux but others have reported the
> > Problem on Windows.
>
> I had the issue both on Windows and Linux (Windows 7 64Bit, Ubuntu 14.04,
> and Ubuntu 16.04). It did never materialize in any reproducible way,
> sometimes after barely a minute, sometimes not on session over multiple
> hours.
>
> At the moment, everything is fine (on Windows 7 and Ubuntu 16.04). This
> includes the setting that you have described.
>
> Given that the JOSM core developers might face the same situation, I suggest
> to collect as much information as possible, in particular the Java
> environment, the active plugins, all their version and so on.
>
> Could you check whether the problem persists even on a JOSM without any
> plugins?

I mentioned it already in the ticket. I can reproduce it with
--skip-plugins and --reset-preferences with OpenJDK8 and OpenJDK11 on
Debian/Stretch.

Without plugins it takes longer to reproduce - around 30 seconds
instead of 3. My speculation is that its some kind of race condition.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 f...@zz.de