Right, I just don't want to touch any of the existing/relevant files....only wrap moo in something that won't conflict. Thanks for poking into it for me, though, much appreciated. Seems like a no-brainer to have in a library (and a reason to use jq over moo in general if it t'aint possible ;-)

Benjamin Sterling wrote:
I was just looking at some of my plugins and realized that, if your plugins are wrapped like below, doing the noflict should not be a headache.

|(function($){
// original content
})(jQuery);|

Even if you have to wrap your current code (custom code you written) in that, you should still be ok.