Hi !

I have an issue... What is weird, is that my colleagues don't have
it ! (and I did not have it this morning)
It happens only on IE6... Everything is fine under Firefox (3), Safari
(4 beta) and Opera (9.64).

When logging in into my application, IE tells me "document.body is
null or is not an object".
I have the IE6 debugger installed, and it points me toward : (I used
the "normal" jquery version to show the plain text code)

[code]
// Figure out if the W3C box model works as expected
// document.body must exist before we can do this
jQuery(function(){
        var div = document.createElement("div");
        div.style.width = div.style.paddingLeft = "1px";

        document.body.appendChild( div ); <--- error happens here
        jQuery.boxModel = jQuery.support.boxModel = div.offsetWidth === 2;
        document.body.removeChild( div ).style.display = 'none';
});
[/code]

How can this be possible ?

Thank you for any possible lead that could help me get rid of this
error...

Kind regards,