Hi,

Thank you all for your answers !

The problem is, that nobody else got this error, just me. And the
other problem is that neither Firebug or WebDeveloper tell me of
errors (they both detect different errors sometimes). IE6 bugs only on
this line, and I tried to comment the inclusion of the two jquery
plugins I am using, with no success.
The problem does not seem to occur in IE7.

I reverted all my changes and it still does not work... It's really
confusing !

I will try today, but if someone has an idea, or got this error and
found out why, I would be glad to hear because I really tried a lot of
things to make it work...

Thanks,

Lideln