Now that Livesoftware is part of Allaire, there basically
is only one independent servlet/jsp engine vendor left
for production quality multi-platform support, and IIS in
particular.  As an ISV betting on servlet/jsp, this makes
me uneasy.  Does anybody else share my concern ?
I personally think that Sun should buy the remaining
one to ensure that an independent servlet/jsp engine
for IIS will continue to be available at a reasonable price.

tk