> My concern is that Allaire may decide to bundle servlet/jsp
> with their products, much like what other application server
> vendors do.  If you only want serlvet/jsp engine for IIS and Netscape,
> then SE may become the only choice.  (Of course, it would be
> a different story if MS/NS decide to support servlet/jsp right out of
> the box.)

Allaire have - at least for now - publicly committed to continuing to
sell JRun as a standalone product, as well as integrating with ColdFusion
etc.

At JavaOne, representatives from Netscape reported that the next release
of Netscape Enterprise Server will support JSP & servlets directly.  It's
due out in August or thereabouts, based on my personal (and occasionally
faulty) recollection.

Cheers,
        Richard.