Hi Sam,

My two cents: It seems like OSGi and Maven would be enough.  I don't
think any other non-IDE system is widely used.  I assume Sun will have
NetBeans working with JSR-277 modules in short order.  I don't think
its important to spend a lot of time making JSR-277 interoperate with
a lot of other systems.  It should be the other way around.

Dan

--
Daniel Leuck
President