Why not clone the GitHub repo and submit a PR when you're done?  That would
be more constructive than this path.

Also, please join the new list:
from you there.  Perhaps you have tried but there is an issue in the
subscription?  Sadly, my Spatial4j project on LocationTech had some mailing
list sign-up issues and I would not be surprised if this is happening for
JTS's list too.  I can't pin down exactly what the problem is, but when I
ask for help from the list admin I get it.  If this seems like a
possibility, I can ping the list admin.

~ David