Cool, thanks for checking into that, Chad!

I'm +1 for rimuhosting...assuming we can get enough dues collected to
cover at least 12 months, preferably 24 months.

Until we are a non-profit organization with a bank account... somebody
will have to personally handle the hosting/payment, eh?

I think we should figure out a bit more of the "organization" and
"business" stuff before we get the hosting solution and dues going.

Thoughts?

-Tim