Took me about 2 minutes to call McCain and Kyl - because I had the
numbers right in the email.

Never underestimate the power of big money, soulless corporate
entities, and their lobbyists to spread corruption and evil.  I for
one definitely don't mind getting stuff like this on the list.  We
need information, cooperation and action to fight the widespread
ignorance in America and make a change.

-- Chad