FWIW that isn't what you get if you do "apt-get install foo" you always get
the latest version of "foo" that has been patched, not the original one
that came with Precise.

I don't have a problem with "juju bootstrap" growing a "--version" target
(same as apt-get install foo=1.2.3). But I think our policy of giving you
the best version we've released that matches is reasonable.

John
=:->

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 5:29 PM, Aaron Bentley