If you bootstrap, you are installing juju onto the remotel machine. The
reason we created a *patched* version is to give you improvements (bug
fixes, security fixes, etc).
I honestly think it is good policy to give updated versions when we get a
chance to do so. We aren't trying to cross Minor versions during bootstrap,
and we intend that patch levels should be perfectly compatible.

I do understand your point, and we can bring it up to wider debate in Las
Vegas. However, we *have* had this debate a few times, and we still do it
the way we do because that was decided to be the best way to balance giving
users what they actually want (a good, stable, bug free version of juju).

John
=:->

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 7:56 PM, Aaron Bentley