On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 5:53 AM Menno Smits <menno.sm...@canonical.com>
wrote:

> Some of us probably got a little excited (me included). There should be
> discussion and a clear announcement before we make a signigicant change to
> our process. The tech board meeting is today/tonight so we'll discuss it
> there as per Rick's email. Please contribute to this thread if you haven't
> already and have strong opinions either way on the topic.

We discussed Github reviews vs. Reviewboard at the tech board meeting
today, and we all agreed that we should go ahead with a trial for 2 weeks.

There are pros and cons to each; neither is perfect. You can find the main
points of discussion in the tech board agenda.

Please give it a shot and provide your criticisms so we decide on the best
path forward at the end of the trial.

Cheers,
Andrew

Interestingly our Github/RB integration seems to have broken a little since