I see quite a few PRs that are being reviewed in GitHub and not ReviewBoard. I
really don't care where we do them, but can we please pick a direction and move
forward? And until then, can we stick to our previous decision and use RB? With
people using both it's much more difficult to tell what's been reviewed and
what hasn't.

--
Katherine